Professional networking & its benefits in BusinessApril 4, 2021
Tips & Tricks of PhotographyApril 14, 2021
Why should We have Video Presentation Like Corporate Video / Multi-media Video (Info-Graphics) / Animated Video Etc?
Answer is simple, it’s understood that people can remember 10% of what’s they are listening & what they view can remember 20% but they can remember 50%, if they view & listen.
YouTube has launched in 2007 & it became the second largest search engine after google. In 2011 YouTube had over a more than trillion views. That’s over 140 views for each person on Globe. So its always having advantage to Place your Presence in wide spectrum like YouTube.
People love to see video, plain and simple Instead of having to search through different Web Pages or Brochure. Just play and get the full information.
Some of the benefit of videos presentation are:
- Video can help establish your image. A video will share the personality of you & your company’s Image more than text ever will.
- Visitors will be more engaged in your Webpage, if you have Corporate Video or Infographics, It has been proved that a person who views a video will stay an average of two minutes longer in the Site.
- Creatively & Graphically created Information will give more interest of your Viewers or Customers to know more about your Company Information & Streath.
- Videos encourage sharing on the social pages. People are more likely to share a video than text, especially on different social media platforms.
- Human Voice Over gives a human touch to your video and can explain company details in a better way.
- Engaging your customer and develop the interested in your company.
- Visually showcase your factory and product quality.
Type of Videos:
- Corporate video will give the over all details of your company and their projects, work quality and customer satisfaction as over all the company profile.
- Company show customer Testimonials Videos to increase the trust on your company or brand.
- Training Videos give visual demonstrations that can be better than studying a manual or staring at static diagrams it can be viewed again and again till they retain the information
- Time-lapse video will show the information about your current project , Progress, and their quality of work in a very short time.
Why Is Professional Photography For Your Business So Important?
There are so many benefits to having professional photos of your organization and the products you offer. Here are just five of the numerous reasons that every business should invest in high quality professional photography.
A Picture is Worth A Thousand Words
You’ve probably heard this adage before. These days pictures are worth at least a thousand words – probably more! Photos enable you to show your clients and customers what you have to offer rather than tell them. In this day and age, consumers like to see things for themselves before making a decision about a purchase. The internet has made this increasingly possible, which means photos and videos of your products and offerings are more valuable than ever before.
Your Media Represents Your Business
Often times the cost of professional photography makes it tempting for business owners to take photos themselves or find a lower cost alternative to hiring a professional photographer. If this thought crosses your mind, remember: your photos represent your business. Low quality, unprofessional photos will communicate the same about your organization and the products and services you offer. Your photos and your website are hugely important when it comes to making a first impression on customers. Don’t skimp on them!
Customers Want to Get to Know YOU
Stock photos are one alternative that some organizations consider when they feel a photo shoot with a professional photographer might be out of reach. While stock photos are certainly helpful for some purposes, they are not the best way to showcase your business. Why? Because they are not photos of your business.
When people visit your website, they want to get to know you! Stock photos don’t help them do that – and they could give people a false impression of what you have to offer. The best way for potential customers to get to know your business is by showing them actual photos of your business, your team members, and your products.
Images Can Help You Get Found on the Web
If your business has a website, you may have heard of search engine optimization, or SEO. SEO is the practice of strategically optimizing various elements of your website in an effort to help it perform better in the search engine ranking results. There are many elements to SEO, and one element is images.
Optimized photos can help your website get found in the image results and perform better in the overall search results. They can also help to engage customers and keep them on your site for longer, or encourage them to choose you over a competitor.
Professional Photos are Versatile Assets
When it comes to marketing your business online, you have probably heard the phrase “content is king.” This has been the case for a while now, and it definitely still holds true. But what many don’t realize is that photos are content – and they are a powerful, versatile form of content at that.
Online, photos can be used to make your website infinitely more engaging. They can be used to build your brand on social media, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google+ and more. They can also be featured in blog posts and articles – the possibilities are endless.