Happy EasterApril 3, 2021
Video Presentation – Importance & benefits towards BusinessApril 6, 2021
Networking is a great opportunity to exchange best practice knowledge, learn about the business techniques of your peers and stay abreast of the latest industry developments. A wide network of informed, interconnected contacts means broader access to new and valuable information
Active professional networking is vital to business growth. Networking is actually about building long-term relationships as well as a good reputation over the time. It involves meeting and getting to know people who you can assist, and who can potentially help you in return. Good networking like “Likeminds” has a basis of trust and support.
1) Networking is about sharing, not taking. It is about forming trust and helping one another toward goals.
2) Your network can be an excellent source of new perspectives and ideas to help you in your role. Offering helpful ideas in return is an excellent way to build your reputation as an innovative thinker.
3) Create value for other attendees by listening carefully, following up on conversations, remembering names, and offering your knowledge and expertise
4) By continually putting yourself out there and meeting new people, you’re effectively stepping outside your comfort zone and building invaluable social skills and self-confidence that you can take with you anywhere. The more you network, the more you’ll grow and learn how to make lasting connections
5) The point of networking is to develop and nurture professional relationships, but some of the strongest and most long-standing friendships are borne from work connections. Your networking contacts are probably like-minded people with similar goals as your own, so it’s not unlikely that your professional support network will spill over into your personal friendships.